Katherine Park Center of the Arts is located in the heart of San Francisco Bay Area, in East Bay, just over the Park Street bridge from Oakland, in beautiful and historic downtown Alameda at 1242 Park Street.
If you have any questions about learning and performing music, or would like to register for music lessons, you may email Katherine directly. email@example.com
Phone: (508) 579 - 6781
Parking is available in our parking lot.
- Mon - Fri you may park in either of the two parking spots closest to the street, if available.
- Sat - Sun you may park anywhere in the parking lot.
- There is also plenty of street parking along Park Street.
We are happy to send you our information packet, including our rates and availability, registration form, and talk about the possibility of joining our exciting programs of study. You may also fill out the form in the link below, and mail in your materials to: Katherine Park Deakin 1242 Park Street, Alameda, CA 94501.
A registration fee of $15 will be applied to any registration received after the first lesson of each semester.
- Fall lessons begin in September
- Winter lessons begin in January
- Spring lessons begin in April
- No lessons July/August
We'd love to welcome you to our family!
Your message has been sent.
Alameda, CA 94501
(508) 579 - 6781